-) Kara initially wore a variety of civilian clothing when she joined up with Alpha Flight as the first member of the new Beta Flight. Most were quite trendy, as she was a teenager keeping up with fashion to accompany her “punk appearance.”
1) When Kara was flung into space with the rest of Alpha Flight, she wore a simple outfit of white tights, a green crop top with some dark patterns on it and a matching dark blue jacket and mid-calve length boots. [Alpha Flight (1st series) #55]
2) Bored of her normal life, Kara started calling herself Persuasion and designed this rather revealing new costume for herself, just in time to be called back to assist Alpha Flight. A one-sleeved purple crop top that was very low cut on one side and at the waist met purple pants that only had one leg, while a short skirt covered the rear of the other leg. On the leg with no pants, Kara wore a pointed purple boot, and she also wore matching purple bracelets. [Alpha Flight (1st series) #81]
-) As Alpha Flight began the process of another restructure, Kara started to wear a modified (and more appropriate) version of her all-over purple costume. It was now a complete, one piece, purple outfit, although it left her arms and her back bare. She also wore matching purple shoes, belt and headband. [Alpha Flight (1st series) #91]
3) Once Persuasion and the other trainees were promoted back to Beta Flight status, they were giving a matching team uniform to compliment Alpha Flight's team uniform. The Beta Flight uniform was a dark gray bodysuit with red panels down the sides of the arms, torso and legs, with a matching red maple leaf across the chest, matching red boots, gloves and mask that covered the eyes and forehead. [Alpha Flight (1st series) #112]
-) On occasion, Kara was seen wearing the standard blue and red Gamma Flight training uniform when she participated in training sessions with other Department H operatives. [Alpha Flight (1st series) #122]
4) As the Purple Woman, Kara wore a one-piece, dark blue costume with green panels on the sides of her torso. Kara also wore a long brown trench coat over her new costume. [Alpha Flight (4th series) #0.1] She's also been seen wearing a variation of the costume with her mid-section exposed.
5) As a member of the New York City super-heroes called the Thunderbolts, and using the name Persuasion, Kara adopted a new costume which was basically a spandex full-body one-piece consisting of several overlapping panels of various shades of purple. White lines ran across the body suit, separating the panels. The Thunderbolts team logo was positioned on the left of her chest and she wore dark purple gloves that connected via a strap to a harness over her shoulders and under her breasts, from which a long cape of various purple shades flowed. [Thunderbolts (4th series) #1]