(click on the images to see them in a bigger version)
1) As leader of the Morlocks, Callisto reflected the grungy punk style adopted by many in the tunnel-dwelling community of mutants. She wore black leather pants and short boots and a tattered orange t-shirt. Over this she wore a black leather vest that came to symbolize her leadership of the Morlocks. She also wore a chain-like belt at the waist that also wrapped around one leg, a studded leather cuff, and a studded black leather collar. Callisto also wore a black leather eye patch over her right eye. [Uncanny X-Men (1st series) #169]
2) While operating as Moira MacTaggert's bodyguard, Callisto adopted a slightly more refined punk style. One such outfit consisted of purple leather pants with circular cutouts down each side of her leg, grey-blue leather boots, and a black sleeveless top with a plunging neckline, exposed midriff, and purple studded collar. This look was accessorized with a large studded leather belt, studded leather armbands on each arm, a studded neck collar, black fingerless gloves, and her trademark eye patch. During this period, she also sported a long black leather trenchcoat cinched at the waist over black leather pants and boots. [Marvel Comics Presents (1st series) #20]
3) After being restored to her true form by the Morlock Healer, Callisto cobbled together a new outfit that was a more refined version of her original look. She stole back her leather vest from Storm and paired this with a black leather tube top, fingerless black gloves, and thigh high leather boots adorned with multiple straps. She also wore a gray, studded belt with a skull shaped buckle. [Uncanny X-Men (1st series) #292]
4) When Callisto resided on The Hill, she adopted a look that was more Stormtrooper than punk tunnel-dweller. This outfit consisted of heavy, molded, metallic armor pieces that covered her chest and shoulders, as well as portions of her arms and legs. Under this was wither a black or blue bodysuit. While sporting this futuristic armor, Callisto also utilized advanced weaponry such as a blaster and a powered staff. [Uncanny X-Men (1st series) #325]
-) For a short time, Callisto returned to wearing clothes similar to her original look - black vest and pants with various, casual tops underneath.
5) Masque dramatically altered Callisto's body a second time, replacing her arms with a mess of tentacles. As a gladiator in Masque's Arena, Callisto wore a variety of revealing combat outfits. Most consisted of black leather pants and combat boots, as well as a cropped mesh top that covered just her breasts, the nipples covered with black cross-shaped pasties. She also wore a variety of leg pouches and a "necklace" that held small concealed blades that she could wield with her tentacles. Cal also sported gold or silver accent jewelry and even decorative eyepatches with white skulls or multi-point stars on them. [X-Treme X-Men (1st series) #37]
6) When Callisto joined Magneto and Charles Xavier in their efforts to rebuild Genosha, she adopted a more conservative look. This consisted of a cropped black leather vest that laced up in the front, worn over a white tube top. She also wore black leggings and thigh high black boots that were somewhat billowy at the ankle. A bandalier of sorts and weapon packs on each thigh that contained various blades, hung about her waist and she wore a black choker and of course, her eyepatch. [Excalibur (3rd series) #2]
7) After several months in Genosha, Callisto changed her look again. This was a simplified costume consisting of a black V-neck cropped top adorned with a large white X. She also wore black leggings with white trim at the waistline which descended into a slight V shape, mirroring the lines of her top. She wore a silver sheath with multiple blades one each hip. She retained the choker and eyepatch from her prior outfit. [Excalibur (3rd series) #11]
-) After losing her powers and tentacles on M-Day, Callisto returned to wearing her first Genoshan costume. She later returned to clothes similar to her original look - black vest and pants with a tank top underneath.
8) As the White Knight of the Hellfire Trading Company, Callisto has adopted the colors of her royalty. She first wore a long jacket designed by Jumbo Carnation with the sleeves cut off by her knives. She wears a white top with it, along with black leather or white pants. Jumbo has continued to design her new wardrobe with different variations. Her eyepatch is often white these days as well. [Marauders (1st series) #7]