1) Rockslide’s first costume was the standard Hellions pink and purple. Santo’s uniform covered him from neck to toe, with the exception of his fully exposed arms. The circle X symbol centered on his chest with another pink X stretching across his abdomen. [New X-Men: Academy X #2]
2) Santo’s second Hellions costume was quite similar to the first, except the colors were now red with white highlights. [New X-Men: Hellions #1]
3) When Rockslide became one of the members of the New X-Men squad, his costume became green and black. The sleeveless body suit covered him from neck to feet, leaving his arms and shoulders fully exposed. A white X-symbol in a silver circle framed his chest and sections of black traveled up over his shoulders and down his torso and legs. The green sections wrapped his sides and most of his back torso. His combat boots were also green. This would be his costume until his body’s reconstruction. [New X-Men (2nd series) #23]
4) For the remainder of his time on the New X-Men team, Rockslide’s uniform was only a pair of black pants, which had an oval striped pattern on both thighs. He had a silver X belt buckle and black combat boots that matched his pants. He was always shirtless but his new golem form post reforming from Nimrod’s blast was much bulkier and jagged. [New X-Men (2nd series) #31]
5) Santo became a giant being of living hellfire and rock after exploding and reforming in Limbo. The properties of the hell dimension made him resistant to magic but prevented him from using his trademark rocket fists. His skin was black with glowing orange molten magma seemingly filling in the gaps between his rocky exterior. [New X-Men (2nd series) #39]
6) Rockslide’s Young X-Men costume included a classic yellow and black pair of pants and combat boots. His shirtless torso remained similar to past incarnations but he now sported large shoulder pads rather than his standard spiked stalagmites. [Young X-Men #1]
7) Looking like Casey Jones from the Ninja Turtles, Rockslide reasoned that his costume of a hockey mask and pair of wooden baseball bats strapped to his back would prevent people from recognizing his identity as a crime fighter. Just to be on the safe side, he also wore a fake mustache under the hockey mask for extra anonymity. His pants and boots remained the standard yellow and black with a red and black X-symbol as a belt buckle that he had been wearing since the Young X-Men days. [X-Men: To Serve and Protect #1]
8) While attending the Jean Grey School, Rockslide was required to wear the uniform reminiscent of an upper-class prep school. Therefore, despite his massive frame, Santo still complied with the black jacket, white dress shirt and tie combined with black slacks and dress shoes. [Wolverine and the X-Men (1st series) #1]
9) When Rockslide was not wearing his school uniform, he would wear this battle suit, which included his standard pants with no shirt combo but this time black with red belt and boots.
10) This costume was quite similar to Rockslide’s standard costume, except that he went with the classic yellow and blue X-Men colors for his pants.
11) In the Age of Apocalypse, Santo appeared to have a magma interior, causing an orange glow to emanate from his eyes, mouth and large battle scar across his bare chest. His pants were a brownish red with bright red trim on the waist and down the legs. His combat boots were also red and armored from the soles up to the knee. [Uncanny X-Men (5th series) #6]
12) The standard X-student uniform that Rockslide wore in the Age of X-Man was a sleeveless black and orange battle suit with red and black X belt buckle. [Age of X-Man: NextGen #1]
13) Wrongslide does not generally wear any clothing. His body still retains its large rocky exterior but appears taller and lankier. The design generally looks craggier as opposed to his former smoother, rounded form. [X-Factor (4th series) #4]