(click images to see a larger version)
1) When Karma originally met Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four, she wore a wide-sleeved light-green tunic (similarly cut to those worn by martial artists) adorned with the white "yang" half of the yin-yang symbol, and wide black pants and green slippers. Her brother, Tran, wore an identical suit, with the black "yin" half of the symbol. When Shan absorbed his life essence, the entire yin-yang symbol appeared on her tunic. [Marvel Team-Up (1st series) #100]
2) Like the other New Mutants, Karma wore the standard black and yellow school uniform. This became the default outfit she’d switch back to throughout her career. [Marvel Graphic Novel #4]
3) After their traumatic experiences at the Beyonder’s hands, Xuân and the other New Mutants were sent to Emma Frost for help and briefly joined her team of Hellions. Karma and the others wore the standard Hellions uniform: a tight, v-necked suit in two shades of magenta with a white triangle symbol over the heart. [New Mutants (1st series) #39-40]
4) When the New Mutants had to rescue the X-Men from Mojo, they wore their graduation day outfits. Karma’s outfit was reminiscent of her original one. A light green tunic with an asymmetrical Chinese-style collar and the yin-yang symbol, over dark green sleeves, loose pants and light green boots. She also wore a pink half-mask. [Uncanny X-Men Annual #10]
-) After quitting the New Mutants, Karma served her criminal uncle before once again trying to live a normal life. On those few occasions she helped her former teammates or the X-Men, she wore the standard X-Men training uniform.
-) As part of the teaching staff at Xavier’s, Shan wore mostly civilian clothes befitting her role as a teacher.
5) When the New Mutants reunited as an official X-Men squad, they adopted a modern update of their original team uniforms. Karma wears a one-piece black spandex costume, with a large yellow-gold X covering part of the chest and running down to the mid-thigh. Yellow boots, gloves and a headband complete this uniform. Since her leg was amputated, Karma has worn a modified version of this suit that leaves her cybernetic prosthetic exposed. [New Mutants (3rd series) #1]
6) Working with an X-Men team based at the Jean Grey School, Karma adopted a new costume that consisted of a black bodysuit with the X-Men's traditional yellow color across her shoulders and running down her front in a panel that connected to a yellow panel across her mid-section. A belt with a red X was positioned across her waist. Karma wore matching yellow gloves and a knee-high yellow boot on her right leg, while her cybernetic left leg was exposed. A red X was positioned on the left of her chest, and she wore a yellow headband in her hair. [Astonishing X-Men (3rd series) #49]
7) The Utopians generally all wore matching costumes, dark blue body suits with orange panels running across the shoulders and down the side of the tops of the arms. The panels connected down across the chest and flared out below the hips. Matching orange panels cover the legs to just above the knee, and across the wrists. Karma left her cybernetic leg exposed and continued to wear a headband in her hair. [All-New X-Men (1st series) #40]
-) During her time with the last X-Men, Karma resorted to wearing her original New Mutants costume which was retrieved from the ruins of the Xavier Mansion. [Uncanny X-Men (5th series) #16]
8) On Krakoa, most of the New Mutants wear variations of the same costume. Karma's consists of a black skant-like mini-dress which ended at her thighs, and included yellow panels that run down from the shoulders, down her chest and abdomen. She wears black spandex pants under the skant. Karma continues to use her cybernetic leg. Her costume is completed with matching yellow boots, or rather, boot, on her right foot, yellow kneepad, yellow gloves and her trademark yellow headband. [New Mutants (4th series) #1]